Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in April 2016, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 10 years or so.]
- 1) When philosophers write about evolution -- RE: Caveat lector: Consciousness is an idiosyncratic metaphysical and biological phenomenon or product, intractable by physicalism or reductionism alone, nor in combination of both thereof!? (SandWalkCAN; April 17);
- -- RE: Philoscientific inquiry: Can physical reductionism understand and appreciate the biological holism or functionalism of our consciousness and the human mind!?(SandWalkCAN; April 17);
- -- RE: More on Can physical reductionists comprehend the biological phenomena of consciousness!? (SandWalkCAN; April 17);
- -- RE: Addendum: More on Chimpstory vs History -- or NeoDarwinist reductionism vs Holistic philosophy or psychology!? (SandWalkCAN; April 18);
- -- RE: A critical review of the EG Leigh Jr’s review of the 2 “counter neo-Darwinism books”!? (SandWalkCAN; April 20);
- -- RE: The physical reductionists extraordinaire of the century past!? (SandWalkCAN; April 22)
- 2) Proponents of the Extended Evolutionary Synthesis (EES) explain their logic using the Central Dogma as an example -- RE: Revisiting Neo-Darwinism!? (SandWalkCAN; April 25)